[HNW] H-needlework Digest, Vol 51, Issue 12

Leif og Bjarne Drews drewscph at post12.tele.dk
Tue Jul 20 12:03:06 PDT 2010

If you can waite til this weekend, then ill try to post some pictures on my
website.
There are 5-6 different renaissance laces to choose from, but most of them
are wider than your 3/4" inch.
There is one wich is 1,5 cm. wide this is a lace i once made for Drea Leed
who needed to edge an elizabethan coiff.
And i could make the lace from the same gold thread as you use in the
embroidery, if you could send me some of that, or tell me where i can get
it.
Depending about the inticacy of the lace and the width, my price would vary,
but when you have desided, perhaps wee could agree about a price.

Bjarne