[HNW] Bayeux Tapestry

Velvet Claw a_velvet_claw at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jun 2 18:30:30 PDT 2010

Greetings :-)

 I have a friend that wants to reproduce some of the Bayeux Tapestry.
She has some of, and loves Rennaisance wools, but getting an entire set
for the Tapestry is out of her price range. I'm giving her a hand
gathering information and supplies.

 Would anyone be able to suggest a substitute wool that's a bit cheaper?
I don't think she's going to do it on 54 count linen like the original,
but it will be on a high count linen, and will need to have the right
sort of colours (as if naturally dyed - I imagine all actual naturally
dyed wools are expensive)

Note that we're both in Lochac

best regards

Megan/Elmsley Rose