[HNW] Bayeux Tapestry

Rachel Stimson rachel_stimson at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 3 00:50:10 PDT 2010

I would also had, having bought wools direct from Renaissance Dyeing in the past, if you are ordering in bulk they sometimes give you a discount of around 10%.  http://www.renaissancedyeing.com/

Another really good supplier of naturally dyes wools is the Mulberry Dyer, can't remember off the top of my head how her prices compare to Renaissance Dyeing but she has an amazing range of colours and her naturally dyed fabrics are amazing.  http://www.mulberrydyer.co.uk/

I am assuming you are in the US, both of these businesses price in GBP and with the exchange rate so good it will be alot cheaper than normal at the moment.

not a plug as such but I have used both and these are my naturally dyed wool suppliers of choice.

Rachel