[HNW] Jacobean crewel work stitch guide

Sarah Ketley pixieleigh7 at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jun 3 20:58:36 PDT 2010

Hi Megan,

I do remember somewhere in my travels seeing an online guide to some images,with written suggestions on what stitches to use??? i will look it out for you. I have managed to misplace it somewhere.
I cut and pasted it into a word document ...somewhere....
Will hopefully send you an email.

:-)

Sarah/Constance