[HNW] Bayeux Tapestry - found a supplier

Sarah Ketley pixieleigh7 at yahoo.com.au
Sat Jun 5 05:00:07 PDT 2010

Hi Johnna,

No i had to buy some, but it was only 9euro for a set of all the colours. So hopefully they will be ok.The postage was a bit steep though. I am hoping that they will be of ok quality. if not i shall use them to keep stitching little bags or something until i find some proper stuff for the wall hanging.

:-)

i will keep everyone updated as to the quality

Here is my current progress in the cottons http://borninthewrongage.blogspot.com/

Kind regards to all
Sarah/Constance