[HNW] Bostocke sampler?

Alexandria Doyle garbaholic at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 12:25:21 PDT 2010

I just looked at photos I'd taken on a trip in the past, and while I
can zoom in and see that the stitches were worked over two or three
threads, I can't tell you what the thread per inch count is, since I
did that with lots of other needleworks, but not that one.  sorry.

I want to say this is closer to 28 stitches per inch than 14, but have
nothing to back that up but distant impression.

alex

n Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 2:05 PM, Tracy Thallas <fathallas at collinscom.net> wrote:
>  Does anyone have an idea about the average stitch count on the Bostocke
> sampler (V&A)?   Just curious - I like to work "small", but seems to me that
> 14 stitch/inch is kind of a standard nowadays...
>
> Liadain
>
> "You get a wonderful view from the point of no return..."
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/liadains_fancies
> http://practical-blackwork.blogspot.com
> http://practicalblackwork.com

So much to do and so little attention span to get it done with…