[HNW] Bostocke sampler?

Tracy Thallas fathallas at collinscom.net
Mon Jun 7 12:33:53 PDT 2010

  Or maybe even smaller - just looked in the King/Levy book, and the entire
piece is listed as 16.75" x 14" - all that patterning crammed into a smaller
space than a modern cut of Aida or linen.  Wow...  wish I still had that
kind of eyesight....

Liadain

"You get a wonderful view from the point of no return..."
http://www.flickr.com/photos/liadains_fancies
http://practical-blackwork.blogspot.com
http://practicalblackwork.com