[HNW] Bostocke sampler?

Tracy Thallas fathallas at collinscom.net
Mon Jun 7 13:56:59 PDT 2010

  Oh, cool, thanks!  That's pretty much the info I was curious about (I
don't NEED to know, I just WANT to know... :-D) for comparison.
   I did one shirt on swiss batiste, over 3 one way/4 the other, that came
out to not quite 20 stitches per inch, so that gives me a good comparison
for "it looks about like this", I think...

Liadain

"You get a wonderful view from the point of no return..."
http://www.flickr.com/photos/liadains_fancies
http://practical-blackwork.blogspot.com
http://practicalblackwork.com