[HNW] Bostocke sampler?

Carol Thomas scbooks at mindspring.com
Mon Jun 7 18:00:49 PDT 2010

Uh, I need daylight.  I printed out a macro photo of part of the owl
motif, and the magnifying glass just turns it into pixels.  Need to
look at it in natural light to see if I can count it.   Roughly, it
looks like 4 threads per cross stitch, which puts it in the 72
threads per inch ball park.  But counting the background away from
the stitching, I got 56 threads per inch, but don't have confidence
in that estimate.  Will try again in the morning.

Send me your snail mail address off list and I'll send you the 4 x 6
so you can look for yourself.  It came out very orange because I had
problems with the lighting, but it is larger than life size.

Carllein