[HNW] Bostocke sampler?

Hanson, Carol CHANSON at PARTNERS.ORG
Tue Jun 8 04:15:31 PDT 2010

Thank you!  ^_^
(and I typo'd, the first part should be "80 THREADS per inch"! d'uh -- too long
a day)

- Carol

________________________________

From: h-needlework-bounces+chanson=partners.org at lists.ansteorra.org on behalf of
Tracy Thallas
Sent: Tue 6/8/2010 2:56 AM
To: 'Historic Needlework'
Subject: Re: [HNW] Bostocke sampler?

  Ooo, pretty project!  Will definitely have to check the library and see if
I can lay hands on the Browne book, thanks!

Liadain

 "You get a wonderful view from the point of no return..."
http://www.flickr.com/photos/liadains_fancies
http://practical-blackwork.blogspot.com
<http://practical-blackwork.blogspot.com/>
http://practicalblackwork.com <http://practicalblackwork.com/>