[HNW] Bostocke sampler?

Tracy Thallas fathallas at collinscom.net
Tue Jun 8 13:55:06 PDT 2010

   I love strawberry designs - I think something strawberry will definitely
be my "S" when I get that far along in the alphabet! :-)

   I kinda figured "typo" on that 80 - and if it was a True Thing, I sure
didn't want to know about it!  These days, I'm doing well to work 18-20
stitches/inch, sigh...

Liadain