[HNW] Gold Bobbin Lace

Valerie Renfro vwalk94 at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 16 05:02:38 PDT 2010

I recommend making you own!

Twice I've done projects and finished them with period-looking lace that I purchased. I ended up feeling like the lace detracted from the embroidery I worked so hard on. After that, I just decided to learn how to do it myself. Bobbin lace is not that hard and you can do a very simple pattern relatively quickly.

That said, both times I purchased lace, I got mine off of ebay.

Genevieve