[HNW] liquid "embroidery" --anyone tried this?

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 17:39:33 PDT 2010

I have to agree with Cathy.

Our kids have used these extensively at their schools for t-shirt projects. And while I LOVE the idea I do not love what happens in my washer when they accidentally get in there and then, ugh, the dryer. No matter what you have, fabric shrinks. Even if it is tinsey, it happens and this stuff definitely shows you just how much it is and what it does to the fabric.

That being said ... it sure is a handy tool to show how much shrinkage you are going to get out of a fabric when thrown into the washer and dryer. :)

♫
Chiara Francesca