[HNW] liquid "embroidery" --anyone tried this?

Catherine Olanich Raymond cathy at thyrsus.com
Wed Jun 16 19:11:08 PDT 2010

On Wednesday 16 June 2010 9:46:26 pm Helen Brown wrote:
> Those were very popular about 30 years ago.  I haven't tried any of the
>  newer pens, but they should have only improved. Helen

I haven't tried liquid embroidery for 30 years either, I admit.  Still, I
doubt they have enough of the look of embroidery to be right for an SCA
garment.

--

Cathy Raymond <cathy at thyrsus.com>

"No one can make as disastrous a bad choice as a smart person, because they
sell it to themselves really well."--Tobias Buckell