[HNW] liquid "embroidery" --anyone tried this?

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Jun 16 19:21:37 PDT 2010

Our local group has emailed about designing and creating fabric--
one website that they mentioned is this one

http://www.spoonflower.com/welcome

Would it be possible to put your designs on fabric, order it by the
yard, and then applique
the design onto the dress?

I thought at one time you could order trims done in this matter too.

Johnnae