[HNW] liquid "embroidery" --anyone tried this?

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Thu Jun 17 21:10:05 PDT 2010

On 6/16/2010 1:20 PM, Kathryn Newell wrote:
> Has anyone tried to use those liquid "embroidery"' pens?? I think they
> are usually the brand "Aunt Martha". One gets a special cardboard
> circle backing to absorb excess liquid, I think.
One thing about it, these liquid embroidery pens have been around for a
long time.  I remember my mother getting some and using them in the
early 1950's.  They seem to come back into fashion every 10-15 years or
so.  The new pens must be better than the paint tubes with a ball point
on them!  I remember that they were difficult to work with so I imagine
that they have been getting easier and better each time they pop up.  I
think I even have some of Aunt Martha's patterns from the 1970's!

Katherine Wheels!  I understand.  My home barony in Drachenwald has an
award of the Katherine Wheel.  It is Gules and Or, overall a Katherine's
Wheel counterchanged.  It really does look lovely... when someone else
does it :-)

Regina