[HNW] Plimoth Plantation project

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Jun 22 15:14:19 PDT 2010

Oh maybe you missed the posts about the issue of Early American Life
for April 2010
which featured that very Plimoth Plantation jacket.

FIREWORKS IN GOLD AND SILK
Plimoth Plantation’s efforts to reproduce a 17th-Century embroidered
woman’s waistcoat drew worldwide interest, helping to revive the craft
and its materials and techniques.

It was on newsstands. Back issues can be ordered at

Johnna