[HNW] Plimoth Plantation project

Catherine Kinsey Ckinsey at kumc.edu
Wed Jun 23 12:41:14 PDT 2010

I think quite a few of us worked on this :).  I was able to go twice and as Gabrielle said, it was embroidery bliss :) :).

Another article on the project was in the most recent Sampler and Antique Needlework magazine.  Their website seemed a little behind but Wyndam had it:

http://www.wyndhamneedleworks.com/Magazines/Sampler___Antique_Needlework/volume_59.htm

Wish I could go on the jacket tour Tricia is taking to England this fall but I'm saving for the symposium next fall at Winterthur, where I believe the jacket will be on display again.

Catherine