[HNW] stitch count of Mary's cruciform cross-stitch designs

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Jun 23 17:44:48 PDT 2010

Going by my memory some of the pieces are on more openweave canvas.
The stitch count is actually only a few stitches per inch. I am
thinking 5-6 in fact
for some of the pieces. We took closeup photos of the pieces that were
at Traquair and Oxburgh House in 1985. I can remember holding a ruler
up against the glass so we could get measurements. I have no idea
where those photos are, except it's a box.

Johnnae