[HNW] stitch count of Mary's cruciform cross-stitch designs

Alexandria Doyle garbaholic at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 21:28:18 PDT 2010

It was throught a glass case, and I did have a ruler to check the
stitch count and size of the pieces.  I think the pieces were about a
foot away from the glass so you could make a reasonable estimate on
the stitches.

That whole trip was one of a life, and I was very lucky to have it

alex

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 10:56 PM,  <SNSpies at aol.com> wrote:

>.
> Alex, were you lucky enough to actually sit WITH a cruciform piece and count
> the stitches which you say are 14 to the inch?  Lucky you!
>
> Nancy

So much to do and so little attention span to get it done with…