[HNW] liquid "embroidery" --anyone tried this?

micsanty at vita-brevis.info micsanty at vita-brevis.info
Sun Jun 27 08:51:59 PDT 2010

 Hey - did this back in the 60-70's.  It was ok.  Got some nice results, and was
fun at the time - something different to do.  not hard.  I just saw some in the
store.  Interesting.  If you are looking for paint that is easy to use - you can
now get acrylic paint in a marker form. It works really well, easy to use, nice
for details.   a bit pricey.
I really like them for some things, though, and my students (I am mundanely an
art teacher) love them.

Amytis