[HNW] spam

Charlene Charette charlene281 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 14:40:12 PDT 2011

As I explained previously, this has already been handled. My first
attempt at blocking the user didn't work so one more slipped through.

--Charlene

On Sat, Apr 2, 2011 at 2:42 PM, Elizabeth K <stregalibby at aol.com> wrote:
> I think the moderator needs to put this "highly_unlikely" person on
> moderation or kick them off - obviously a spammer.
> Elizabeth K.
> http://witchofstitches.blogspot.com/
> - Some people say I'm a mean old witch. That's not true. I have the heart of
> a kind & gentle soul - in a jar on my desk!
> - Oh heaven preserve us from a wife with fancy work run wild! - Anon
> - One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
> exciting discoveries - A.A. Milne
> - The only place where housework comes before needlework is in the
> dictionary. - Mary Kurtz

If you've struck a knife into someone's back, have the good taste not
to report him to the police for unlawful possession of a weapon.  --
Maria Luisa Spaziani (1924-  )