[HNW] spam

cameronfamily3 at juno.com cameronfamily3 at juno.com
Sat Apr 2 21:20:14 PDT 2011

As I explained previously, this has already been handled. My first
attempt at blocking the user didn't work so one more slipped through.

--Charlene

   After getting *three* of the misborn missives, I'm starting to feel more than a little im-moderate myself (not toward you, Charlene; toward the person sending them, who is a coward and a cad).  Is there anything we can do to help you consign this . . . this morally-underdeveloped, emotionally bankrupt *person* to the Special Hell that s/he so richly deserves?
   Ellen/Havoise, rapidly losing patience
Groupon&#8482 Official Site
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4d97f5c73bb344cd71ast04duc