[HNW] spam

Audrey Bergeron-Morin audreybmorin at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 21:29:07 PDT 2011

>    After getting *three* of the misborn missives, I'm starting to feel more
> than a little im-moderate myself (not toward you, Charlene; toward the
> person sending them, who is a coward and a cad).  Is there anything we can
> do to help you consign this . . . this morally-underdeveloped, emotionally
> bankrupt *person* to the Special Hell that s/he so richly deserves?
>
>    Ellen/Havoise, rapidly losing patience

Please keep your patience. This is most likely a virus. The ill-intentioned
person is the person who wrote the virus, and most likely not the person to
whom the offending email account belongs. Be careful with your wishes of
hell for people who don't deserve it; nobody, even the most careful person,
is completely protected against viruses and you might just be the next
person whose email program suddenly starts sending span to your whole
contact list.