[HNW] Berlin Wool Work book alert!

Kathryn Newell c.knewell at Comcast.net
Mon Apr 4 06:45:27 PDT 2011

I own all three of Raffaella Serena's  magnificent books on Berlin Wool
Work. I paid full  price for the first one, but the second and third I
managed to get on a good discount at Edward  Hamilton Books.

His latest catalog shows the third of the series for a most astonishing
discount-- only $9.95 for a book with a list price of nearly $50.00!

the item # is 2411857 "Animal Embroideries and Patterns from 19th century
Vienna" by Rafaella Serena.

Hamilton only does mail order-- no Web orders with credit cards. You can
visit his website and print out a mail order form-- his shipping and
handling costs are always below $4.00 no matter how much you order. I've
gotten some amazing deals on a variety of needlework books (historic and
modern)

--Kathryn