[HNW] seeking small Victorian motifs

zuzu chilledbee at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 10:36:49 PDT 2011

On 4/4/2011 9:41 AM, Kathryn Newell wrote:
> I'm looking for small Victorian cross stitch motiffs.  I want to make
> some perforated paper bookmarks so I need small ovals, cartouches,
> sprays of flowers, etc. Most of my embroidery books are folkloric or
> historic but the wrong era. The  Berlin Wool Work books I own all have
> huge patterns. I need dainty little ones. One that reads "Mother" with
> a spray of flowers would be terrific for Mother's Day.
ok the name is 55 Flower Designs by Jane Greenoff and Sue Hawkins.
These are the flowers they have for cards or bookmarks

gentian, aricula poppy, fuchsia, strawberry . christmas rose, daisy,
blackberry, violet and lilies

no words like MOTHER or HAPPY you would have to add them in yourself.

I got mine at www.betterworldbooks.com for $3.95 shipping was included.

Zuzu