[HNW] seeking small Victorian motifs

verity027 at gmail.com verity027 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 15:22:57 PDT 2011

Dover books has free sample pages which they send out by email each Friday. Although this won't help you at this minute you can save the page samples you like and have a nice little reference file of a variety of styles after a month or 2. Many would fit what you are describing although they are line drawings you would need to translate to cross-stitch.
 I've been saving a few most weeks for a couple of years and have found many useful designs in my saved items. I also like to spend a few minutes looking thru them when looking for inspiration.
As I said it's a free thing via email. I believe you'll find a link to it on their main page. Sorry I can't send a link. My Blackberry only let's me do email OR look at web pages but not
both simultaneously.
-Verity
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile