[HNW] Berlin Wool Work book alert!

cameronfamily3 at juno.com cameronfamily3 at juno.com
Mon Apr 4 18:55:29 PDT 2011

I know. One is always tempted to order a full box of books.
Johnnae
   The discussion tempted me to go back and look at our most recent edition of the catalog.  BIG mistake.  They have (among other things) the Macclesfield Psalter; a full-size, complete reproduction, slip-cased, with (ahem) "authoritative text."  At $84.95, it ain't cheap; but it's better than the original $125.00.  Oh, my aching salivary glands . . .    Havoise
Groupon&#8482 Official Site
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4d9a76c288032a1b8ast06duc