[HNW] punto a spina pesce

Carol Thomas scbooks at mindspring.com
Wed Apr 13 15:14:39 PDT 2011

Thanks!  It came through beautifully.  That center ridge would fit
with how raised the line of stitching seems to be.  I would have to
take the various suggestions and try each one to be absolutely
certain, as the sides would have to be drawn in tight.

I downloaded the MFA's picture of the piece onto a blank Word page,
which allows me to blow it up 500%, and it is still quite clear.

Appreciate this help -

Carllein