[HNW] slight delay on "Flowers of the Needle"

Kathryn Newell c.knewell at Comcast.net
Mon Dec 12 07:15:24 PST 2011

I had hoped that my Web Page, along with "Flowers of the Needle" would be
done by the end of the month. I doubt this is going to happen. Things are,
however, chugging merrily along behind the scenes.

I have had wonderful volunteers helping me. They will be thanked in print,
trust me! One is doing yeoman's work on reformatting "Flowers of the Needle"
into it's seven component parts, as separate downloads. I had a "sneak peek"
and it's just marvelous!

I am *not* enjoying formal writing, for the first time since the 1597
Sibmacher (1999).  I'm not very good at it, and have been relying on
volunteer help for vetting my copy. I am writing individual Intros for each
of the seven  books, trying to distill the sense of the text translations
without violating the situation too badly.

My own holidays start with Thanksgiving, then my wedding anniversary shortly
after, and my birthday the week after that. <pant, pant!> I still haven't
found my Christmas card list. My volunteers also have holiday activities and
need to be considered.

I have the domain name I wanted, and the charges are quite reasonable from
AmeriHost.

So, look for the final notice to come in January. Merry Christmas, Happy
Holidays, Seasons' Greetings, and Happy New Year to all!

--Kathryn
SCA: Kathryn Goodwyn
"too many centuries...too little time"