[HNW] 17th-century needle lace on eBay?

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 14:45:19 PST 2011

The only way to prove its age is pretty expensive in itself.

I used to work for a radio carbon lab where we did other testing as well. I remember how the chemists would all talk about how you have to have a pretty pure sample to really know the correct date range. Any particle contaminant can skew the dates.

♫
Chiara Francesca
(said in my best southern drawl) You want a silver lining to that sad, little, cloud; come sit by me. :)