[HNW] 17th-century needle lace on eBay?

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Dec 12 18:26:17 PST 2011

Actually some of the seller's other items are interesting too.
http://stores.ebay.com/Carolyn-Forbes-Textile-Resource?_trksid=p4340.l2563

or OLD ITALIAN RETICELLA NEEDLEWORK~FILET LINEN PANEL 38 by 41inches
This one says possibly 17th century too.

I wonder if the lace is just based on a 17th century pattern though.

Johnna