[HNW] slight delay on "Flowers of the Needle"

Tracy Thallas fathallas at collinscom.net
Tue Dec 13 13:18:37 PST 2011

Happy birthday and Anniversary!  Many years!
   Looking forward to seeing the new site, it will be a wonderful gift for
stitchers everywhere!

Liadain

THL Liadain ni Mhordha, OFO
Practical Blackwork Designs
  http://practicalblackwork.com
http://practical-blackwork.blogspot.com

"You get a wonderful view from the point of no return..."