[HNW] H-needlework Digest, Vol 57, Issue 2

Melinda Sherbring Melinda.Sherbring at verizon.net
Tue Jan 25 12:34:18 PST 2011

Kathryn,

When we hosted the Known World Heraldic and Scribal Symposium in 2007 (I  think it was), we had the Proceedings volume printed on CDs.  We supplied artwork, and they put the artwork onto the CD.  I suspect they can also help you with liner notes.

The place we used was   www.CheapCDDuplications.com.  I Googled for CD duplication and found lots of possibilities.  I was happy with this one, but there are lots of possibilities.  They were inexpensive and good quality.

Melinda  /  Eowyn Amberdrake