[HNW] status of "Flowers of the Needle"

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Tue Jan 25 14:35:49 PST 2011

Not Advice, but I WANT ONE OF THE CD'S!!!!!

Pretty Please?

If it would help, if I do managed to get on the list of those lucky
souls who get a copy of the limited edition, I could make you 10 to 20
more and send them back so you could have some more 2nd editions if you
wanted.  I have two computers with drives that I use for burning things
off the internet and doing my photographs.

Wish I had a good printer available to make you paper copies since I
have a comb binder, but what I have really isn't up to the task of doing
anything but a good enough for me job.

Regina Romsey