[HNW] Pattern marking

verity027 at gmail.com verity027 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 12:46:09 PST 2011

This dress is lovely. I'd like to see a draft of the full pattern of the embellishment but as was mentioned I was very surprised to see the markings for the "pearl" placement.
I too obsess about pencil markings.  I still have a trapunto pillow top I made at age 13 (over 40 years ago) which was never made into a pillow because I haven't been able to eradicate the pencil marks. I'd love to see any advice about this as the design was drawn by my brother.
Thank you for posting about this dress and including the link to this interesting site.
Verity (a lurker)
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile