[HNW] Embroidering on dark linen

Elizabeth K stregalibby at aol.com
Fri Jul 1 16:03:07 PDT 2011

Here is a link to the tips and techniques section of Mary Corbet's website. She has an almost daily post about various techniques and over the last couple of weeks, this was the subject. Just look under "transferring patterns."

Elizabeth K.
http://witchofstitches.blogspot.com/

- Some people say I'm a mean old witch. That's not true. I have the heart of a kind & gentle soul - in a jar on my desk!

- Oh heaven preserve us from a wife with fancy work run wild! - Anon

- One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries - A.A. Milne

- The only place where housework comes before needlework is in the dictionary. - Mary Kurtz