[HNW] embroidering on dark linen?

Kimiko Small kimiko at kimiko1.com
Fri Jul 1 19:55:47 PDT 2011

Thank you for your tip. However, this will be a box cover, and I have no intention of putting this silk under any water. I also needed that extra amount of pigment to actually see the pattern as the watercolor paint just was not showing up as anything other than a dark shadow. I will keep the tip in mind for working on linen or other washable items, like the bread towels I'm thinking of doing for the holiday season.

Kimiko