[HNW] need advice re "Flowers of the Needle"

Tracy Thallas fathallas at collinscom.net
Tue Jul 12 12:00:15 PDT 2011

Patterns  and paraphrasing, I think.  You can always put out a Huge
Anniversary Special Jubilee Edition someday with every possible thing you
can get in there - and maybe by then there will be Babelfish for archaic
languages!  ;-)

Liadain

Practical Blackwork Designs
  http://practicalblackwork.com
http://practical-blackwork.blogspot.com
"You get a wonderful view from the point of no return..."