[HNW] advice re "Flowers of the Needle"

Kathryn Newell c.knewell at Comcast.net
Fri Jul 15 06:36:42 PDT 2011

< You can always put out a Huge Anniversary Special Jubilee Edition someday
with every possible thing you can get in there - and maybe by then there
will be Babelfish for archaic languages!  ;-)>

ROFL! A  Huge Anniversary Special Jubilee Edition.... ooh,too funny! When
you consider this has been just over 2 years of my life trying to get this
done...

Of course I was distracted by actually trying to publish it, as a Limitied
Edition. I think a free download makes much more sense.

I have decided that since Chris is kind enough to clean up the text pages,
they will go in. I will have a short Intro to each volume. I will not only
distill the essential bits of the text, but also include my own notes. I.e.
"keep an eye out for the swastika on that crucifix (I am not making this
up). Or the turtle biting a laurel wreath. <tease, tease!>

--Kathryn
SCA: Kathryn Goodwyn
"too many centuries...too little time"