[HNW] Tambour and Passing Thread

Leif og Bjarne Drews drewscph at post12.tele.dk
Sun Jul 24 14:34:42 PDT 2011

I have absolutely no clues what so ever what Tambour is, maybe it is really
a tambour thread for tambour work, and it could be usefull for making satin
stiches where you take the thread trough the fabric- this was used in
renaissance, as i recall. Goldthread in genneral usually was just couched to
the material.

just my 2 cents.

Bjarne