[HNW] Tambour and Passing Thread

Valerie Justus-Rusconi valerie_kalyani at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 24 14:50:19 PDT 2011

I would check out the newsletters on Mary Corbet's site, she has been doing extensive and detailed articles on gold work techniques. The photos are amazing.
http://www.needlenthread.com/
Also you may find information on Tanya Berlin's site, she carries a lot of gold work supplies.
www.berlinembroidery.com/

~Valerie