[HNW] what's going on (or not) with my Web Page

cameronfamily3 at juno.com cameronfamily3 at juno.com
Fri Jun 10 07:08:07 PDT 2011

   Kathryn writeth:
 (considerable snippage)

Work on the entire project is chugging along--just  much slower than I had
hoped for.

Thank you for being so patient-- "Life is what  happens when you make other
plans..."

   Too true . . . and computers are wonderful -- except when they're not.  Consider this to be a large package of supportive and encouraging noises for you and all your hard work in the face of delays and frustrations (not to mention major thnaks for taking on this project).
   Ellen (or Havoise, depending)

Groupon&#8482 Official Site
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4df2257d410b939fb1cst06duc