[HNW] Flowers of the Needle

Elizabeth K stregalibby at aol.com
Fri Jun 10 13:35:01 PDT 2011

Ditto what Arlys said - take care of yourself first. We will wait patiently and be forever grateful!

Elizabeth K.
http://witchofstitches.blogspot.com/

- Some people say I'm a mean old witch. That's not true. I have the heart of a kind & gentle soul - in a jar on my desk!

- Oh heaven preserve us from a wife with fancy work run wild! - Anon

- One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries - A.A. Milne

- The only place where housework comes before needlework is in the dictionary. - Mary Kurtz