[HNW] Blackwork filling collection posted

kbsalazar kbsalazar at comcast.net
Sat Jun 25 08:33:18 PDT 2011

Just a quick follow up on the work I've been doing this winter and
spring past because folks here were interested.

I've just posted my book of double running stitch/line unit blackwork
filling collections for free download at String-or-Nothing.  It's big,
so I cut it into four parts for ease of retrieval:

http://www.string-or-nothing.com/2011/06/25/ENSAMPLARIOATLATIOBLACKWORKFILLINGCOLLECTIONPDFSFORDOWNLOAD.aspx

It includes the individual pages I released earlier this year, plus ten
additional plates of patterns.  I continue to work on my next book - /A
Second Carolingian Modelbook/, which will contain larger patterns for
both strips and fills, with full annotations.  I hope to release that
one for sale via an on-line publishing service.

Enjoy!

Kim Brody Salazar
SCA: Countess Ianthé d'Averoigne
kbsalazar at comcast.net
http://string-or-nothing.com

PS:  Apologies if you see this note in more than one forum.