[HNW] Source of Anonymous Quote

Elizabeth K stregalibby at aol.com
Sun Jun 26 09:31:33 PDT 2011

Thanks Valerie! I've actually read other excerpts from this and assumed it was Victorian or older, but have never seen it in its entirety. Adding it to my collection of verses and quotes about needleworK!

Elizabeth K.
http://witchofstitches.blogspot.com/

- Some people say I'm a mean old witch. That's not true. I have the heart of a kind & gentle soul - in a jar on my desk!

- Oh heaven preserve us from a wife with fancy work run wild! - Anon

- One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries - A.A. Milne

- The only place where housework comes before needlework is in the dictionary. - Mary Kurtz