[HNW] basketweave stitch

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue May 3 06:14:06 PDT 2011

Are those needlework pieces still there? (We went up from Cambridge
and saw them there in 1985.) I was under the impression that they had
been removed to V&A which means they won't be around now until 2013
when they are in their new home.

http://tinyurl.com/3ppjapf

http://www.vam.ac.uk/images/image/53932-popup.html

Johnna