[HNW] basketweave stitch

Terri Morgan online2much at cox.net
Fri May 6 12:13:42 PDT 2011

> If using basketweave is s upposed to prevent t his (and I don't find that
it does)
>  then this may be a good indication that it wasn't being used at that
point?

I have the opposite experience - I've found that when I've done solid work
with basketweave stitch, I've had so little pulling/warping of the ground
that I don't really need to use a frame while I work. I use one anyway, but
still... that being the case, it seems as though we couldn't make a
determination based on our own experiences with the stitch, since the people
doing the work back then probably had the same sort of differences in their
results.

Hrothny