[HNW] designs printed directly on material

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed May 11 15:17:37 PDT 2011

Might also be in English embroideries of the sixteenth and seventeeth
centuries:
  By Mary M. Brooks. I'll see if I have time tomorrow to check this out.

I have to research a couple of other things tonight for other lists.

Too many questions and far too little time this week.

I did place the new book on order.

Johnnae