[HNW] Beaded Pincushion

Stanley C. Baleson juce at hal-pc.org
Fri May 27 19:38:18 PDT 2011

I do use a fully beaded pincushion.  It is only about 5 years old so far I
haven't had any problems with the thread breaking.  They beads are stitched
on a piece of linen and I stick the pins between the beads into the
stuffing.  The beads are stitched over 2 threads so there is some fabric for
the pins to go into. It works great and looks even better.

Joanna